All your Backing CD and Sheet Music Wants Here

Information about Tenors at Amazon

Thursday 3 June 2010

More about Mario Lanza

I have seen a good source of information and commenting on Mario Lanza, and thought it might be good to post it here so you can go over and see for yourself.

June 2, 2010

Career


Mario Lanza at HOME- a scorching 1952 Un dì all’azzurro spazio

Mario Lanza (1921-1959) Almost 50 years after his death at age 38, Mario Lanza continues to command a formidable, worldwide following. A brief scan of Youtube alone reveals nearly 20 pages of Lanza videos, from contributors of diverse nationalities. And I receive far more comments about him than any other singer that I’ve posted on my channel


This Excerpt has been taken from the following link

Click Here

Have another Mario Lanza Recording to listen to here as well.



Ok an Encore!



Mario Lanza to me is one of the best Tenors who ever lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment